I'm Moving!

I'm excited to announce that I am moving to the Washington, D.C. area!  I expect to be settled in and taking sessions by April 25th.  Not only am I excited to be permanently stationed in the D.C. area and taking sessions on a regular basis, but moving to the East Coast will enable me to travel more frequently to other East Coast cities, so if you don't live in the D.C. area let me know and I can start planning a trip (likely to your nearest big city).  I already have client requests so if you'd like to book your session in advance you can email me ahead of time.  I'm so excited I could burst to be relocating your way!  For my West Coast friends, no worries, I expect to be making regular trips back out here as well - in fact I have a trip planned in May to the LA area.  See you all soon, and I'll be sure to bring warmer weather and lots of that California sunshine with me!