Video with Dana Kane

A few weeks ago I was down in Las Vegas and was able to meet up with some old friends, of which included Dana Kane and her man. It was great to see her again as it had been almost a year since I saw her last. We spent some time catching up, and that was the best part of the trip.  Don't you love it when you see a friend that you hadn't seen in a while and it was like you saw each other last week. 


While I was in town Dana also wanted to do a couple of videos.  The highlight of my trip!  Dana is an incredible professional disciplinarian and I so enjoy working with her.  Her man suggested that Dana and I top him in a video.  When she told me this I about jumped out of my seat!  Her man has never been topped by anyone but her. It was truly an honor, I must say. 


The video is based on a real life scenario, and it's simply fantastic, not to mention sexy!  You must see this film! Blogger isn't allowing me to post pictures in my posts at the moment, so I've placed a picture to the right of this post, you can also click this picture to be taken straight to Dana Kane Spanks website.